Friesland Campina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title Quality Analyst
- Assists QC- Shift Manager to monitor holden samples to ensure finished products conformity to stated best before date.
- Assists QC- Shift Manager to monitor the chemical condition of cooling tanks, sterilizer temperature and Fo values and ensure usage of acceptable level of stabilizers in line with established procedures in order to achieve long shelve life.
- Implements and maintains good housekeeping and sanitary practices among staff according to GMP rules, ISO procedures and work instructions in order to prevent factory accidents and ensure safety of the products.
- Prepares accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Participates actively in World Class Operations Management activities as scheduled in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of QC operations.
- Monitors tank standardization, accuracy of analysis in line with RFF guidelines and company procedures to achieve product stability.
- Trains and conducts performance management of subordinates in line with company procedure to equip operatives with the necessary skills for effective achievement of departmental objectives.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have
- First degree in Food Science/Chemistry/Microbiology
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply