Money making time is here, bet on your favorite sport and win big www.arenasportsbet.com 100% Bonus on your deposit. #Arenasportsbet 08179094491. Arenasportsbet, second to none
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Job ID: 26028
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Bankinghe future.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Customer-service oriented
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2017.